Saturday 3 March 2012

Day 9: How to speed up?

Thanx to @Clicfox for using my banners in his blog: http://tuiteros.blogspot.com/2012/03/one-million-dollar-twitter-blog.html and believe in me. Not only he was the second to donate but he's supporting me wholeheartedly. Wonderful :-)

Now that the first step is done, this one that some say is the hardest, what's next to speed up donations?

Do I open a facebook page? Do I open a G+ page? Do I contact the media so they tell my story?

All of the above?

How do I earn your trust so you donate just $1 to me?

I'm not going to pretend that I want otherwise. I'm not going to be untruthful and lie to you: I want you to donate $1 so I can make a million. That's it.

So now, how do I do it to compel you to click the donation button and give me $1? How do I do it to compel 999.998 more people to do it?

Well, first they have to know that I'm asking, I guess.

Thus, I have to make myself noticed, but not in a spamming way. This is not as esay as it is to write it.

Ideas are welcome.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment