Sunday 26 February 2012

Twitter suspended my account



Yes my friends, Twitter just suspended my account @1milliondollarTW.

It looks like I did something wrong by Twitter's judgment. So my strategy didn't work out.

They didn't send me a mail with the reason but I did send them this one:

Dear Sirs,

I see by your rules that yoy might have suspended my account because I posted multiple unrelated updates to a trending or popular topic; If this is the case, I wasn't aware of this rule and I apologize.

It never was my intention to spam or anything like that.

I promise you never to do it again and if you reactivate my account and put it on probation, you'll see I'll be true to my word.

If you consider that I have to change my behavior in other ways, I'll comply too.

Twitter is important to me and I wouldn't like to see my account suspended again and deleted.

So please, tell me what I did wrong and I'll change all.

Thank you,

J. M. Goig

Now I'm waiting for their reply.

It's been hard for me but I won't give up. I can't give up. I have no option but to keep on trying.

Let's see what happens. I'll keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment